Tumbler Table Runner
This lovely table runner is produced using a Charm Pack and some extra yardage in no time at all. Spend a pleasant day sewing with like minded people to produce your own individual item.
Tutor: Emma Armstrong
Charm packs come in all different colours so you can tailor make yours for any part of your home. Or get really ahead and make it in Christmas fabrics!
The topics we aim to cover in this lesson:
- Cutting your trees preciesly
- Sewing a 1/4” seam
- Cutting and sewing borders
- Layering up for quilting
- Different quilting options
- 30cm of two fabrics or pieces of fabric at least 6” in width.
- 50cm of background fabric.
- A small piece of brown fabric for the tree trunks
- A piece of wadding 50cm x 70cm
- A piece of backing fabric 50cm x 70cm
- Cotton thread to piece
We have sewing machines for you to use but if you would like to bring your own please advise us at the time of booking.
If bringing your own machine, a 1/4” foot would be useful, but not essential. Also if you are planning on some free motion quilting you may require the necessary foot.
Materials are available to purchase in store.
Tea, coffee and delicious cake are included in your lesson, but for this lesson you will also need to bring a pack lunch.
1 places available