Free Hand Machine Embroidery
Not artistic? No sewing experience? No problem! This fun, versatile technique has no rules and knows no boundaries, you are free to create with it as you fancy.
Tutor: Vivian Cook
Learn to use your sewing machine to create works of art.
The topics we aim to cover are:
- How to set your machine up
- Tools required for Free Hand Machine Embroidery
- Thread sketching
- Thread painting
- Free Hand Machine Embroidery and appliqué
- Fabric choice and preparing your fabric
- Thread and needle choice transferring designs
- Resolving issues great ideas
- All fabrics and tools are provided for this class.
We have sewing machines for you to use but if you would like to bring your own please advise us at the time of booking.
Additional materials are available to purchase in our shop.
Tea, coffee and biscuits are included in your lesson.
3 places available