It is the season for bunting! Bunting is creative yet simple to make. This class is perfect for beginners who can thread a machine but want to start on a project.
Tutor: Wendy Turner
Learn to create personalized bunting to decorate your home or garden or give as a beautiful gift.
The topics we aim to cover are:
- How to prepare your fabrics
- Cutting correctly
- Choosing the correct stitches
- Using Bond-a-web
- Bagging out
What you need to bring:
- Small amounts of fabric 20cm wide X width of fabric or various scraps 20cm X 20cm
- Approx 3m of Bias binding in a colour of your choice to match (this forms the ribbon along the top)
- Trims and embellishments that take your fancy
- 20 cm Bond-a-web (we can provide this in class as you only need a small amount)
We have sewing machines for your use, but if you would like to bring your own, then please advise us at the time of booking.
Materials are available to purchase in store.
Tea, coffee are included in your lesson.
5 places available